Every Day is a Vacation at
The Fountains at Cedar Parke
The fantastic and wide-ranging amenities and maintenance-free living make The Fountains at Cedar Parke the most luxurious of settings. We provide residents with an endless amount of free time to enjoy doing the things that they love. Come in for a tour to find out why every day at The Fountains at Cedar Parke feels like a vacation, and experience these finest senior living amenities first-hand:
- Private dining room for family and guests
- Social, educational and recreational activities
- Free use of fitness facilities located in The Fountains at Cedar Parke. Open 8am-8pm
- Activity rooms, lounges, library, arts and crafts rooms.
- Community greenhouse
- Exercise trails, nature areas and a gazebo
- Apartment maintenance and repair services with on-site maintenance crew
- Weekly household maintenance and linen service included; personal laundry available
- Reserved parking spaces for residents
- Transportation to religious services
- Central mailroom with private mailboxes
- Laundry rooms with coin-free washers and dryers
- Concierge services
- Transportation services
- Move-in coordination service
Celebrate the Joy of Every Day with a Variety of Senior Activities
The Fountains at Cedar Parke’s programs and activities let residents take an active role in clubs and organizations. Our team hosts regularly cultural and educational programs for those with a love of the arts, music, dance and the sciences. There’s also an array of interesting lectures to expand knowledge and stimulate the mind. We also offer frequently planned outings to area attractions like Atlantic City and other Jersey Shore Points, Philadelphia and nearby entertainment and sports venues.
Nutritious Senior Dining
Whether you are a dedicated cook or a lover of fine food, you will find it all in The Fountains at Cedar Parke’s restaurant-style dining room. Either way, life at The Fountains at Cedar Parke is simply delicious. Take the stress out of mealtimes by enjoying delectable, homemade meals made with fresh, local ingredients for the utmost in senior nutrition. We offer lunch and dinner daily as well as a continental breakfast six days a week. In addition to providing the best in senior dining, our restaurant hosts special events like wine and cheese tastings, and a renowned Sunday Brunch to share with family and friends.